To make a reservation with Great Glen Yurts, please check availability below, book and pay online.
Prices - 2022
- £90 - £100 / night
- £450 - £550 / week
Please Note : We have a 3 night minimum stay policy in the yurts.
Fisherman's and Woodland Retreat
- £110 - £120 / night
- £550 / week
Please Note : We have a 4 night minimum stay policy in the retreat.
(price includes the cost of planting a tree on the farm to offset your travel carbon)
You can book online via our website and pay using paypal. If you experience any difficulties email us and we will book you in.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us () or if it is urgent, you may call Julie French on 01397 702888 We have a young family so please only call between office hours. If you have an enquiry, the best way to contact us is via email
Our yurts offer a wild camping experience in comfort. You can keep cosy in them in any weather using the wood-burning stove in the centre of the yurt. They are furnished with a comfortable double bed, bunkbeds (except Sweetheart Yurt), futon sofa, coffee table and chairs, sheepskins, cushions, lanterns, candles and camping essentials
- 6m diameter Mongolian yurts, tried and tested for the Scottish climate.
- Sleeps 4-5 people
- Included inside: wood-burning stove for heating and cooking/kettle, firewood, sheepskin rugs, cushions and throws, double bed, futon, feather duvet and pillows, linen and lanterns.
- Included outside: shower and toilet block offering instant hot water and flush loos, campfire and brazier, individual kitchen with gas cooker, barbeque, breakfast bar and stools and outdoor picnic tables.
- Bring your own: towels, sleeping bags for bunkbeds/futons and headtorches.
- 1-2 mins walk to piping hot showers, flush loos, cold water tap and electricity plugs.
- Pets are welcome, there is a cleaning surcharge of £10 per pet.
- No Stag Parties
We have a bike shelter where you can store and lock your bikes.